Looking for a homemade mint sugar scrub that's easy to make and budget friendly? This DIY is the solution!
This DIY Mint Sugar Scrub is a simple and beautiful way to exfoliate your skin, remove dead cells and reveal beautiful smooth skin! This would make a great gift for yourself or any friends or family members who enjoy the spa life.
What you will need
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup mint leaves minced - about 40 leaves
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Combine all above ingredients. (No specific order required)
How to use
- Apply a layer of the mint face sugar scrub, to clean face and gently massage for 60 seconds.
- Rinse with cold water to seal pores - use a facecloth to help remove any remaining scrub.
How to store
Store at room temperature in a easy to seal container. I love to use small mason jars while making several batches.
This scrub is also perfect for creating DIY gifts for birthday parties, wedding parties, special occasions and holidays. Simply add a handwritten label to the jar along with a pretty ribbon.
It's perfect for anyone who loves mint, or is looking to try a new facial treatment!