You will love this easy to make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner with only three ingredients that you already have in your home.
- Dawn Dish Soap – I swear by Dawn because I just think it cleans better than the rest, but my assumption is that another brand would work fine for this.
- Salt – Just regular ‘ole table salt.
- Grab a bowl and pour 1 cup of hot water
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of salt and stir.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of dish soap and stir.
- Drop your jewelry in to sit for 20 minutes. Pull it out and check on it to see if it might need more time. If there are some hard to get to places, use an old toothbrush to give it a scrub.
- Pull it out, rinse and let air dry.