Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
Check your home for these ingredients to make this DIY Homemade Shower Cleaner. Easy to make, Easy to Clean!
DIY Homemade Shower Cleaner
If you are looking to save on your weekly budget or simply love making your own DIY projects around the home, you will enjoy this quick go-to recipe for making your very own DIY Homemade Shower Cleaner.
What You Will Need
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Plain white vinegar (any brand)
- If you can, use a sponge with a soap dispensing dish wand like this. But you can really save this cleaning solution in any container that works for you. The wand is super convenient, and it can hang in the shower.
- Fill 1/2 of the container with Dawn Dish Soap
- Fill the other 1/2 of the container with vinegar
- Shake it up before you use it.