Make a Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub for yourself or as a gift in minutes! This Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub is a great item to keep in your shower to exfoliate your skin!
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup mint leaves minced - about 40 leaves
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in airtight container.
- Apply a layer of the mint face sugar scrub, to clean face and gently massage for 60 seconds.
- Rinse with cold water to seal pores - use a facecloth to help remove any remaining scrub.
Store in glass mason jars