DIY Homemade Cough Syrup
If you are looking to save on your weekly budget or simply love making your own DIY projects around the home, you will enjoy this quick go-to recipe for making your very own DIY Homemade Cough Syrup.
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons local organic honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small Mason jar.
- Place lid on and shake to combine all ingredients.
- Shake before each use and store in the fridge.