SMEG Disney Mickey Mouse Refrigerator
Mickey Mouse, the beloved Disney character amongst children and adults alike, is now ready to enter the homes of the biggest cartoon fans.
24 Inch Top Freezer Refrigerator with 9.92 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
Mickey Mouse makes a bold retro statement in this iconic SMEG refrigerator. Blending midcentury cool with modern innovation, this one-door refrigerator offers generous storage with adjustable shelves, racks, and bins plus a convenient icebox. Italian-based SMEG is known for '50s-inspired appliances designed in collaboration with top architects.
Multiflow Cooling System
- The new cooling system uniformly distributes cold air throughout the refrigerator, ensuring food is correctly preserved.
38 dBA Noise Level
- Smeg is the quietest luxury refrigeration brand, all without sacrificing performance.
3 Adjustable Shelves
- Three adjustable glass shelves offer stability and plenty of space inside this unique refrigerator.
LED Internal Light
- The interior is lit by an LED strip that runs along the refrigerator walls.
- Frost dissolves when the refrigerator is not in operation.
Glass Crisper Cover
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing fruits and greens in a bottom crisper.
Elegant Chrome-Plated Trim
- The profiles of the glass shelves and balconies feature shiny chrome-plated trim which draws on retro design.
- The air is constantly and homogeneously diffused to attain the ideal moisture level for food preservation.
Fruit and Vegetables Drawer
- It features a perforated panel that can be adjusted to customize the compartment's level of ventilation and humidity.
Ice Cube Tray
- An ice cube tray in the freezer compartment is provided for your convenience.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Energy Consumption: 230 kWh/year
- 1 Bin with Transparent Cover
- 1 Bottle Storage Bin
- 2 Adjustable Storage Bins
For over 65 years now, Smeg appliances have come to be seen as tasteful and elegant solutions to the demands of contemporary living as a result of the company's partnerships with world-famous architects. Thanks to a corporate culture that dictates that maximum emphasis be placed on product quality, technology, and design, Smeg is consequently known all over the globe as one of the key representatives of "Made in Italy" standards.
Retails approx. $3,200