Looking for a little rainy-day fun with the kids? Try your hand at this Free Halloween Bingo Game Printables.
Free Halloween Bingo Game Printables
The best part about this Free Halloween Bingo Game Printables is that you can print as many times as you like. Perfect for indoor play during the colder months, birthdays and/or holiday family gatherings for the kids.
Bingo is a family favorite game
Since we play BINGO a lot in our house, this is one of our favorite activities to rotate and try out. We’ve also found that playing bingo is a great way to work on listening skills and also help to focus on simple sight words, too. The pictures are simple to follow and there are simple sight words as well.
How Do You Play Bingo?
- Start by cutting out the calling cards and putting them in a bowl.
- Give each player a Bingo card and some tokens or coins to cover their spaces.
- Then, pull out a calling card and state what is on it.
- After the number, letter, or picture has been called, each player searches for and covers the corresponding space on their bingo sheet.
- The first player to get five in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) shouts “Bingo!”
- The player who called bingo has to repeat the objects that were covered to get the bingo. If all of them match the ones the caller stated, that player wins that round.
- You can start a new round by clearing the bingo boards of the tokens and placing the calling cards back in the bowl. You can also have the players switch their cards with one another for variety or grab another version of Bingo to play.
Free Printable Pirate Bingo Game
Free Halloween Bingo Game Printables cards will print on 8.5" x 11" (Standard) printer paper. Printable includes 10 playing cards and 2 calling card. You will need to cut each sheet of paper in half which will give you two playing cards.
If you would like sturdier cards, print on white card stock.
For more durable games, laminate the pages
Some of my favorite simple BINGO prizes
Playing BINGO isn’t hard at all. Once you print off the bingo card printable, you’re pretty much ready to start!
Just get your bingo dabbers and calling cards and let everyone get excited! Each person can use their own bingo board so that there isn’t any confusion.
Note: You can also use items you already have around the house instead of bingo dabbers such as coins, candy, goldfish crackers (my favorite), game prices from other games and so on.