Make These Rice Krispies Brain Treats for Halloween
These Brain Treats are as easy to make as they are wicked cute!
Head on over to TikTok @halloweentheme101 and follow along for this year's Halloween Best Treats!
Thanks to @halloweentheme101 on TikTok
How To Make Rice Krispies Brain Treats
This is so simple; you aren’t even going to believe it!
- First you melt the butter and marshmallows in a medium saucepan on the stove. Make sure you stir in frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- You want it to be a rather liquid consistency.
- Next, dump your Rice Krispies cereal into the butter and marshmallow mixture.
- Stir it up really well. Be kind of fast, or your treats will harden.
- Take out a spoonful of the Rice Krispy mixture and drop a blob into 2 pinch bowls.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray, so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Flatten the blobs of Rice Krispies cereal out, so it’s even with the top of the bowls.
- Put the two bowls together, forming a circle with the Rice Krispies Cereal.
- Using your knife, make a divot on the top of the Rice Krispy ball.
- Take the circular candy-coated concoction out of the bowls very carefully.
- Add your candy eyeballs to the Rice Krispies ball that now resembles a brain.
VOILA!! You have Rice Krispies Brain Treats!!
Allow them to cool down on some parchment paper and enjoy!!
Don't forget to share with family and friends @halloweentheme101 on TikTok for more Halloween fun.
You may also enjoy
Little Blog Big Savings Comments
We love comments from readers, so chime in with your thoughts below! We do our best to keep this blog upbeat and encouraging, so please keep your comments cordial and kind