Looking for a little rainy-day fun with the kids? Try your hand at this Hot Cocoa Sensory Play Bin.
Hot Cocoa Sensory Play Bin
The best part about this Hot Cocoa Sensory Bin is that you are likely to already have all the supplies you need without making any extra purchases. Perfect for indoor play during the colder months or a family holiday party.
- 8 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Handful of marshmallows
- Container for sensory play
- Spoons, bowls, etc. for playing with
- Put your flour in a large bowl.
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix until the color you desire. You may need to add more to get a darker brown.
- Pour in the oil and mix well with your hands. Keep mixing until you can squish the sand to make a ball.
- Add in your marshmallows, and items for playing with the “hot cocoa” and enjoy!