This week we are matching an easy to make slime with Dr. Seuss Put Me In The Zoo Book to make this Put Me In The Zoo Slime.
Making themed slime is a great way to hold their interest while enjoying a good book.
Once you know how to make this simple slime recipe you can explore even more themes as your child advances to new adventures in reading.
You will love the easy to make slime recipe below because it is kid-friendly with easy to find products in most stores.
You can match slime to many wonderful kid’s books including Dr. Seuss Put Me In The Zoo Book.
How To Make Put Me In The Zoo Slime
The best part is that this recipe does not include any contact solution or harsh chemicals. It’s a win-win for slime time!
What You Needed
- 5 oz bottle of Clear Elmer’s Glue
- 7- 8 Teaspoons of Elmer’s Magical Liquid
- Small Pom Pom’s (Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple)
- Pour clear glue into a bowl. Add 3 teaspoons of the Magical liquid and mix well.
- Add pom pom’s and mix well. The mixture will still be sticky at this point.
- Now add another 3 teaspoons of the magical liquid and mix well. The mixture should be getting less sticky at this point. If it’s still sticky, add one more teaspoon of the magical liquid and start to knead with hands.
- Continue to knead until it’s no longer sticky.
- Your slime is now ready.
Note: Store in airtight baggie for up to 1 week.
Are you looking for a few slime products to help get you started? Here are a few of my favorite slime do it yourself items I like to keep on hand for those rainy day, indoor projects.
Have fun playing with your slime!