Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
No Churn simply means no ice cream maker required — all you need is 10 minutes and an electric mixer. (Maybe just a whisk if you’ve been doing your push-ups.) It means just five ingredients and no fussy egg custard included. It means so dangerously easy to make, even a kid could do it.
No Churn Pumpkin Ginger Snap Ice Cream
Once you get the hang of house to make No Churn Ice Cream at home it becomes pretty easy to change up the flavors like Oreo Cookies or Strawberry.
Serves: 10 (double scoops)
Prep: 20 Minutes
In Active Time: 24 Hours
- 1 – 32 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 – 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 8 ginger snap cookies; crumbled in chunks
- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer. Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens. Once it resembles whipped topping then it’s ready.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk. Fold in the pumpkin puree.
- Crumble the ginger snap cookies.
- Pour one layer of the ice cream mixer into a 9×9 pan. Add in ginger snap cookies. Add another layer of ice cream and then add ginger snap cookies.
- Freeze in the pan overnight.
Little Blog Big Savings Comments
We love comments from readers, so chime in with your thoughts below! We do our best to keep this blog upbeat and encouraging, so please keep your comments cordial and kind