Love Wendy's Chili? Then you will love this Copycat Wendy's Chili Recipe. The perfect one pot meal for you and your family on a cold day.
Copycat Wendy's Chili
The weather has been perfect for some delicious comfort food and this Copycat Wendys Chili is a great excuse to break out the big cooking pot.
Serve with a side salad, oyster crackers and of course, cornbread.
Use the leftovers for chili dogs or even walking tacos.
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 28 oz Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 16 oz Kidney Beans drained
- 1 15 oz Pinto Beans drained
- 2 small Onion diced
- ¼ cup Celery diced (2-3 stalks)
- ¼ cup Bell Pepper diced
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cup Water
- Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- Add water, boil and drain to eliminate more fat.
- Place in large pot and add all ingredients,
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2-3 hours stirring every 15 minutes.
Top with extra onions and lots of cheese! Yum!
Serve and enjoy.
Little Blog Big Savings Comments
We love comments from readers, so chime in with your thoughts below! We do our best to keep this blog upbeat and encouraging, so please keep your comments cordial and kind