Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
Easy To Make Ice Cream Sandwiches are budget-friendly and can be made with store bought items. If you are looking to serve up a special treat that isn’t a cake, these are the next best thing.
Easy To Make Ice Cream Sandwiches
Sweet Rolls are a copycat recipe of those delicious Scottish treats shown in Brave, a Disney movie that both children and adults love. If your children have watched the movie, they’ll look forward to trying these delicious rolls.
Serving Size: 1 Ice cream sandwich
Number of Servings: 8
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 20-30 minutes
- Half Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream (or any flavor you like)
- MnM’s cookies (I used 16 counts, pre-made)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Coconut flakes
- Sliced almonds
- Crushed Walnuts
- Candy Sprinkles
- Add your toppings into individual bowls.
- Turn a cookie upside-down and add a scoop of ice cream onto it.
- Place another cookie on top, right-side-up, pressing gently without breaking the cookies.
- Use a butter knife or icing spatula to even out any ice cream that has come out of the sandwich. You will need a smooth surface for adding your additional toppings.
- Roll each ice cream sandwich into the topping bowls of your choice.
- If it doesn’t seem to stick, use your hand to press the topping onto the ice cream.
- Place the finished ice cream sandwich on a cookie sheet covered with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes to harden.
Sever and enjoy.