Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
This Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fudge is one of my favorite recipes because it tastes just like those Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Fudge
Serve up to friends and guest at your next family gathering or game day event.
Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips – 1 bag
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnadust Frosting
White Chocolate Baking Chips – 1/4 of the bag
1 Cup of Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix (Do not use the cinnamon mix that comes with it)
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick baking spray
- Warm frosting in microwave until completely liquid
- Mix frosting and Cinnamon baking chips and one cup of Snickerdoodle cookie mix together.
- Pour into HALF of the mixture into your dish.
- Top with a approx 1/4 of cup of White Chocolate Baking Chips
- Top with crunch graham crackers
- Layer on top with the remainder of your fudge mix.
- Top with another 1/4 cup of White Chocolate Baking Chips and crunched graham crackers
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. I usually refrigerate overnight.
Slice. Serve. Enjoy.
I'm Joy and I'm happy that you have stopped by to visit and excited to give you a peek into my blogging hobbies from crafting to thrifting to baking up a sweet treat.
Here you will find easy to make recipes, fun crafts, daily deals and more!
Coffee is a daily requirement around here so grab yourself a cup of coffee and join in the fun!
@littleblogofjoy I need this for my #minibrands #shopping #toys #cute #daiso #crafts #craftroom ♬ Capitalism popped off today - Poot