Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
These Moose Toots No-Bake Cookies will make the perfect addition to your holiday cooking gift-giving tins.
Moose Toots No Bake Cookies
Toot Toot! You will love this super easy to prepare, no-bake cookie treats your kids will love and maybe giggle a little at the name too.
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flakes (sweetened)
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ cup mini milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs for rolling
- Mix melted butter, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla together until well blended.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut flakes and mini chocolate chips. Stir until well mixed.
- Roll into balls, or scoop with a small cookie scoop.
- Roll the balls into the extra graham cracker crumbs and place on a baking sheet.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
I'm Joy and I'm happy that you have stopped by to visit and excited to give you a peek into my blogging hobbies from crafting to thrifting to baking up a sweet treat.
Here you will find easy to make recipes, fun crafts, daily deals and more!
Coffee is a daily requirement around here so grab yourself a cup of coffee and join in the fun!
@littleblogofjoy I need this for my #minibrands #shopping #toys #cute #daiso #crafts #craftroom ♬ Capitalism popped off today - Poot