Get your child excited about snack time with strawberries and blueberries to make this Kids Piggy Yogurt Bowl. You just might find your kids asking for more.
Pig Yogurt Bowl
This yogurt bowl is really easy to make from simple delicious ingredients and is sure to impress your little ones!
- Strawberry Yogurt (Any Pink Flavored Yogurt will work)
- Blueberries (2 Large and 2 Small)
- 1 Strawberry
- Pour the yogurt into a round bowl.
- Cut the large end off of the strawberry and remove the leafy part to create a pig nose.
- Cut what is left of the strawberry in half to create pig ears.
- Place the ears & nose onto the yogurt.
- Take the 2 larger blueberries & place them on the yogurt to create eyes.
- Now take the 2 smaller blueberries and place them on the nose to create nostrils.
Your Fun Pig Yogurt Bowl is now ready.
Serve and enjoy!
@littleblogofjoy You will love how easy it is to make this #cute #pig #yogurt #bowl for the #kids #breakfast or #snacks ♬ Monkeys Spinning Monkeys - Kevin MacLeod & Kevin The Monkey