Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
Celebrating Canada Day or just looking for a fun birthday cupcake, these Beaver Cupcakes are very easy to make and feature one of my favorite cookies, Nutter Butters!
Your kids are going to love these Beaver Cupcakes. They are so cute with edible Nutter Butter tails and Candy teeth! These are perfect to make with your kids for a fun treat or birthday party.
Let's get started
How To Make
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + additional ingredients per directions OR your favorite recipe.
- Make cupcakes as you usually do, or you can even buy a box of premade cupcakes from your local grocery store.
- Chocolate buttercream frosting in a piping bag with Wilton 1M Star Tip
- Nutter Butter cookies for the tail, one side of cookie for each tail, cream center removed
- Brown M&M’s or Sugar Babies for ears
- Brown mini M&M’s for the nose
- White Tic Tac mints for teeth, 2 for each cupcake
- Sugar decorating eyes
It's that easy!
Note: Cookie will have less weight and will stand better in the cupcake if you split cookie and use only half to represent the tail. It is up to you.
I'm Joy and I'm happy that you have stopped by to visit and excited to give you a peek into my blogging hobbies from crafting to thrifting to baking up a sweet treat.
Here you will find easy to make recipes, fun crafts, daily deals and more!
Coffee is a daily requirement around here so grab yourself a cup of coffee and join in the fun!