Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
This is a great option for whipping up a batch of deviled eggs for family gatherings or even game day.
Prep Time: 1 Minute
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Chill Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: About 13 Eggs (depending on the size of your pot)
- 13 Medium/Large Eggs
- 1 Cup + Extra Water
- And Of Course, The Instant Pot
- Wash and dry your eggs, if desired.
- Place the eggs in one layer, in the bottom of the pot, making sure to not stack them on top of each other.
- Place your instant pot on manual/high pressure and set the timer for 5 minutes. It will take it about 5 minutes to pressurize and then it will start the 5-minute cooking countdown.
- Let the pot naturally release for 5 minutes before manually releasing and removing the eggs.
- Fill a bowl big enough to hold the eggs, with water and some ice.
- Immediately place the eggs from the instant pot into the cold water. Leave for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!