Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
I love simple and easy recipes that bake up tasting great. These White Chocolate Pudding Cookies is just that. Total deliciousness!
White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Pudding mix and good quality white chocolate are the key to making these tasty White Chocolate Pudding Cookies. Lightly crispy on the outside and soft in the middle,
This recipe makes 18 Cookies. If you would like to make more, simply double or triple the recipe for a larger batch.
Note: It must be instant pudding mix (not cook & serve). The coagulants in the “cook and serve” are different than the instant, containing a large amount of cornstarch. The texture will be altered, and it won’t bake up as nicely.
Tasty Option: Add 1 cup dried cranberries along with the white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper or by spraying lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy
- Add the following ingredients accordingly
- Eggs, vanilla and almond extract, blend for 1 minute.
- Baking soda and salt and mix for 30 seconds.
- Pudding mix and blend for 30 seconds
- Flour and mix until it is all blended in.
- White baking chips and mix a few times.
- Use a cookie scoop to form dough balls. Place 2” apart on the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Your White Chocolate Pudding Cookies are now ready.
Serve and enjoy!
I'm Joy and I'm happy that you have stopped by to visit and excited to give you a peek into my blogging hobbies from crafting to thrifting to baking up a sweet treat.
Here you will find easy to make recipes, fun crafts, daily deals and more!
Coffee is a daily requirement around here so grab yourself a cup of coffee and join in the fun!