Now you can make Texas Roadhouse Copycat Bread Rolls and Cinnamon Butter at home with this easy to make recipe.
Texas Roadhouse Copycat Bread Rolls and Cinnamon Butter
If you have ever visited a Texas Roadhouse restaurant, you know the best thing on the menu is their bread rolls and cinnamon butter.
For The Bread
- 1 pack instant yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup whole milk, Scaled and cooled, lukewarm
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsps. unsalted butter, Melted and divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
For The Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup https://amzn.to/3OFc0nJ
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions For Bread Rolls
- Use your stand mixer and bowl with a dough hook attachment
- Stir the yeast, water, milk, sugar, 2 tbsps. of butter, egg and salt. Combine well.
- Gradually add flour and knead on med-low speed until dough pulls away from sides of bowl
- Turn off mixer. Rest the dough for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Knead the dough again on med-low speed for another 5 minutes.
- You will want the dough soft and smooth
- If dough is too sticky, add 1 tbsp. of flour at a time until soft and smooth.
- Transfer dough to large, greased bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rise double in size. Maybe take up to 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- Roll dough into 1-inch-thick rectangle
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares
- Transfer squares to a baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap
- Allow to rise again until doubled in size. May take up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350F
- Bake Rolls for approx. 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Brush baked rolls with melted butter
For Cinnamon Butter
Once again, use electric mixer but with the whisk attachment. Beat butter for 30 seconds. Add Powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon. Beat until well combined for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately with your bread rolls