These Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Cupcakes are a quick and easy way to theme cupcakes for a Disney themed birthday party.
Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Cupcakes
When it comes to the Enchanted Rose Cupcakes most will match the frosting to the gold/yellow in Belle's ball gown, but these cupcakes are intended for The Beast. After all, the Enchanted Rose belongs to him so for these cupcakes I chose blue to match his attire.
The best part of these cupcakes is not only the beautiful red rose, but they are also chocolate fudge filled for extra goodness.
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3.5-ounce box of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- Blue cupcake liners (Get them at Walmart or on Amazon)
- Cupcake Injector (Get them at Walmart or on Amazon)
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon half and half or whole milk
- Blue food coloring (Gel food flooring will give you a deeper color. I use this set from Amazon)
- 1 large piping bag, 1 large round frosting tip
- Wilton Rose Icing Decorations, 8-Count (I get mine at Walmart as they are much higher on Amazon)
- Wilton blue sanding sugar (Get it on Walmart)
Directions for Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or line a standard muffin tin.
Add cake mix to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix in your water, oil, eggs and chocolate pudding on medium until well incorporated.
Add batter into the muffin tin until each is about 2/3 full. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before adding the chocolate hot fudge sauce filling.
Directions for Frosting:
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream the butter, and beat until light and fluffy. Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second bursts until smooth. Add a bit of water if needed. Mix in melted white chocolate and the vanilla extract.
Slowly mix in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, while adding a bit of the half and half or milk in between each cup.
Continue to mix for 1 minute or until creamy. Add in your blue food coloring, 1-2 drops at a time. Mix until desired color is achieved.
Using the bottom of a spoon or other utensil, poke a hole in the middle of each cupcake, about ¾ down.
Add the chocolate hot fudge sauce to the cupcake injector. Carefully inject the filling into the middle of each cupcake.
Prepare piping bag and fill bag with frosting. Frost your cupcakes.
Add your blue sanding sugar and top each cupcake with a sugar rose.
Your Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Cupcakes are now complete.
Serve and enjoy!