These Keto Friendly Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings are juicy and full of lemon pepper flavor. Easy to make and perfect to serve up at your next game day gathering.
Keto Friendly Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
This recipe is Keto-Friendly. So simple to make you will love these chicken wings as a quick mid-week meal.
- 2lbs chicken wings
- 5 tsp true lemon (dehydrated lemon zest)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or baking powder)
- Place wings on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove wings from the oven and coat in the lemon pepper mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 mins.
- Serve and enjoy