Oh, the weather outside is frightful but the Mickey Mouse Snowman Pancakes are delightful.
Mickey Mouse Snowman Pancakes
These adorable and yummy treats are perfect for a snow day, a lazy pajama day or even a Christmas or New Year’s morning breakfast. You are never too old for a little bit of breakfast fun. So, why not start the day with a smile. These Mickey Mouse Snowman Pancakes are quick and easy to make for the whole family!
Warm up those little tummies with these adorable Mickey Mouse Snowman Pancakes. These pancakes will become your child’s new favorite Sunday breakfast. More Please!
What You Will Need
- One Serving Size Pre-Made Pancake Mix, prepared to batter
- Red M&M’s
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Bacon, halved and cooked
How To Make
- Prepare pancake mix to batter. Heat electric skillet or pan to about 300 degrees. Once hot spray with non- stick cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup round of batter on skillet then about 1/4 cup round on the top sides of bigger pancake to create Mickey shape. Cook until bubbles start to form and pop, then flip and cook until golden brown. Once done place on plate. Cook remaining batter.
- Dust first with powdered sugar.
- Then place two chocolate chips for the eyes, then place 1 red M&M in center for nose. Then take about 5 chocolate chips and place in half circle under M&M to resemble a snowman mouth. Then take two pieces of bacon and place at the bottom of Mickey head to look like a scarf.
Serve and enjoy.