Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese
Looking for an easy to make Mac and Cheese recipe? This is it! Break out the Crock Pot and let it to do all the work while you tend to your day.
The simplest recipes are usually the best tasting and that is the way I love to cook. Quick, Simple and Tasty! Add this Crockpot Mac and Cheese to your family dinner rotation for happy smiles and full belly's.
You can serve this Crock Pot Mac and Cheese as a side dish on holidays or when your kitchen is full of other meals and dishes. Being able to serve a side dish in a Crock Pot can be a huge time and space saver for all your family gatherings.
- 8 oz Macaroni cooked
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Velveeta
- 1 cup milk
- Cut all the cheese into cubes.
- Spray Slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour macaroni in bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread the cheese cubes around on top of the macaroni.
- Pour milk over contents.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours (optionally stirring halfway through).
Serve and enjoy.