Get ready to make the best Valentine’s Day S'mores Marshmallow Bark for your sweetheart. A sweet treat for your sweet.
Valentine's Day Marshmallow Bark
The best part about this recipe is that you can theme it to any holiday. Just swap out the candy and sprinkles to match the celebration. An easy win-win.
- 1/2 Stick (4 tbsp) of Butter
- 1 Cup of Caramel Bits
- 1 Bag of Dove Valentine’s Day Hearts
- Chocolate Almond Bark 10 Squares (2oz each/20oz total)
- 3 to 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6-8 Graham Crackers
- Pre-heat oven to 360. (Only if you plan to toast your marshmallows. It’s optional).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add 8 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark and melt in microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Once melted, pour and spread onto parchment paper. Spread thin. This will be your base.
- On top of Almond Bark, Lay out 6-8 Whole Graham Crackers. (Do not crush or crumble)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and caramel bits on until fully melted.
- Spread melted caramel across graham crackers (this will be your base to what everything sticks to so make sure you cover crackers thoroughly)
- Quickly top caramel with Heart Chocolates, M&M’s and Mini Marshmallows
- Place in oven on top rack to help toast your marshmallows. You can also use a Culinary Butane Torch. (I toasted my very lightly. It’s a personal choice). Remove from oven.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add 2 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark and melt in microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Add melted chocolate to a ziplock bag. (This will be your pipping bag).
- Clip the tip of the bag and drizzle over your candy/marshmallow toppings.
- Top with Sprinkles
- Cool in fridge for 30 mins to an hour.
Once set, you will take the tip of a sharp knife and press the tip (straight up and down) into your bark. The bark will crack into pieces. If you prefer, cut into even squares.
Serve and enjoy!