You will love these easy to make Valentine's Day Dipped Spoons to add to loveable gift sets for your friends and family.
Valentine's Day Dipped Spoon
The best part about this recipe is that you can theme it to any holiday. Just swap out the candy and sprinkles to match the celebration. An easy win-win.
- Plastic Spoons
- White Almond Bark
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Line a cookie with wax paper (set aside)
- In a microwaveable safe bowl, melt the White Chocolate Almond Bark according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip plastic spoons into melted chocolate and reset them on your lined cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with sprinkles
- Allow spoons to dry before wrapping in cellophane bags.
- These spoons are fun to melt in a cup of hot cocoa
- You can change the color of the White Chocolate Almond Bark with pink and or red food coloring to match Valentine's Day colors.
- You can also add extra almond bark to a ziplock bag, cut the tip and use it as a pipping bag and drizzle a second color across your dipped spoons before adding the sprinkles.
I love to add these to holiday cookie boxes or wrap them in cellophane with a ribbon for gift baskets or gift bags.