Peeps Candy Chocolate Fudge is a delightful treat that combines the rich flavor of chocolate with the sweetness of Peeps candy.
Peeps Candy Chocolate Fudge
Food does not get thrown away in my house. These peeps were perfectly edible and found themselves a new purpose. Peeps Candy Chocolate Fudge. This delicious treat is perfect for Easter and is one of my favorite easy recipes that the kids adore. The best part is you can put all your leftover Peeps to good use.
This recipe features Peeps Easter Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Delights Chicks which are available at Target and Walmart during special holiday season. We all know that the Peeps Brand loves to offer new flavors every year so feel free to adjust your sprinkle colors and flavors to match the Peeps you will be using.
Let's get started!
- 1 Bag of White Baking Chips
- 1 Tub Chocolate Frosting
- 3 Packs of Peeps Easter Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Delights Chicks
- Assorted Sprinkles
Optional Pink Swirl
- Almond Bark 1-2 Squares or White Baking Chips
- Pink Food Coloring
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick baking spray.
- Warm frosting in microwave until completely liquid
- Mix frosting and baking chips until well combined.
- Pour into dish.
- Time for the Swirl. Mix white baking chips with 3 drops of pink food coloring. Stir.
- Drizzle pink swirl mix along the top and lightly mix in. I use a chopstick to make thin swirl lines along the top of the fudge. Do not over mix. You want the swirl lines to remain.
- Top with sprinkles and Peeps Easter Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Delights Chicks
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Your Peeps Chocolate Fudge is now ready.
Slice, Serve and Enjoy.