These Mini Patriotic Pies are perfect for serving larger family gatherings. They are easy to make and are a delicious quick grab n go treat for the table.
Mini Patriotic Pies
This is one of my favorite quick dessert recipes for any occasion. You can skip the star shapes on top and simple make fruit tarts if you are baking for a different celebration other than Fourth of July or Memeorial Day.
- 15oz Package Pie Crust
- 20oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 20oz Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Mini Star Cookie Cutter
- Circle Cookie Cutter
1. Pre- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay out one of the two pie crusts and cut out circles.
3. Place each circle into the muffin tin.
4. Fill each crust 3/4’s of the way full with pie filling.
5. Lay out the second pie crust and cut out stars.
6. Lightly coat each star with egg.
7. Place a star on to each pie.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the pies have turned golden brown.
Recipe by Little Blog Big Savings