These fun and easy Patriotic Dipped Pretzel Rods are perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or any patriotic celebration or event!
The best part about this recipe is not only it is super easy, but the kids will love to be involved with making these Patriotic Dipped Pretzel Rods for your family gathering.
What You Will Need
- Melt the white candy melts according to the package directions.
- Dip each pretzel about 2/3 of the way down, set aside to dry.
- Melt the blue candy melts, dip the ends of each pretzel about 1/4 of the way down, and add white candy stars while the candy melt is still soft.
- Melt red candy melts, place into a baggie, and cut off the tip on one side, drizzle lines over the white section on each pretzel.
- Allow candy to melt to harden.