Match your chocolate and decorative sprinkles to match your special celebration, holiday or birthday.
Patriotic Chocolate Covered Twinkies
This recipe makes 6 Chocolate Covered Twinkies. If you would like more simply grab more twinkies and double or triple the lot.
• 6 Twinkies
• 12oz White Chocolate Chips
• Cooking Spray
• Patriotic Sprinkles
• Paper Straw
1. Stick a paper straw into each Twinkie to create a stick.
2. Pour the chocolate chips into a small saucepan.
3. Lightly spray with cooking spray and melt over medium heat.
4. Quickly dip each Twinkie into the melted white chocolate.
5. Sprinkle with patriotic sprinkles.
Serve and enjoy!
Store any extra twinkies in an airtight food storage container or freeze for when you are ready for a late-night snack.