Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
With minimum ingredients you have an easy and delicious dinner that is fit for any day with this Easy Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe.
This Easy Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is truly one of my favorites “one pot meals”. I often recommend this Easy Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe to those just learning how to use their new air fryer.
You can change the veggies to suite your taste. I often use broccoli, bell peppers, green beans and even sprinkle in some corn depending on what I have on hand in the kitchen.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Place the asparagus tips on a piece of foil.
- Place the chicken on top of the asparagus.
- Lightly spray Chicken and asparagus with the cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on top.
- Finish by placing a slice of lemon on top for extra flavor.
- Fold up the foil pack.
- Place in the air fryer for 25-30 minutes or until chicken has fully cooked.
Your Easy Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is now ready.
Recipe notes and tips
- Be sure to use a pre heated air fryer.
- You’ll want to trim any film off the tenders.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you made need to do multiple batches and make sure your tenders don’t overlap.
- Use an instant read thermometer for accurate cooking. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or cilantro.
Sever and enjoy!