It really does not get much easier than this when it comes to delicious easy recipes. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough PartyDip is a party favorite and will be gobbled up in no time.
- 1/2 Cup Softened Unsalted Butter
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
Note: You will need a stand mixer or a hand mixer
- Beat Butter and Cream Cheese together on medium until fluffy (approx. 2 minutes)
- Drop mixer speed to low and add in brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer. Using a spatula or spoon, fold in chocolate chips until chips are evenly dispersed.
- Serve and enjoy
Pair with pretzels, cookies, waffle cones, graham crackers, animal crackers or anything snack you love