Shark Week Yogurt Snack Cups
- Simple ingredients
- Fun shark-themed treat
- Makes a fun snack for a shark birthday party theme
- Can be made with yogurt or pudding
- Decorate your yogurt cups with fun candy gummies
This recipe makes 4 individual cups
- Place yogurt in a medium bowl. Add 1 drop blue food gel and whisk well. Place yogurt into the cups.
- Put graham crackers into a ziplock bag and crush with your hands until the graham cracker is in small crumbles. Add crumbles to the top of the yogurt.
- Place one shark on each cup. Serve cold. Easy!
Note: If you are able to find Kids Blue Raspberry Yogurt at your local grocery store, you can skip the food coloring and save yourself a step while making these Shark Week Snack Cups.
Serve and enjoy!