It’s official, TikTok has brought out their “latest and greatest” trend, this time with homemade Corn Ribs Recipe. No need for a fork. Just pick up with your figures and start nibbling. Make sure to you know How To Make Corn Ribs on Game Day!
How To Make Corn Ribs
These corn “riblets” are so fun to eat, visually stunning and kid friendly. They allow you to enjoy the crunchy exterior while savoring the sweet and juicy flavors and true essence of corn.
What You Will Need
- 2 corns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder, optional
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF/190ºC.
- Chop the corn into riblets.
- Tip: The easiest method to do this is to place the corn vertically on
- chopping board. First chop in half and then into quarters leaving the center core attached.
- Combine olive oil and all of the spices
- Brush the seasoning over the chopped corn ribs
- Bake for 25-30 mins until it gets crispy and curl
You can then either bake the corn ribs in an oven for 25/30 minutes or an air fry for 10 minutes. Either way, they should come out tender and golden.