Game Day Football Deviled Eggs
I took the standard deviled eggs and added a simple decoration to make football deviled eggs. How easy can that be? And football deviled eggs are easy and inexpensive and that’s always a win-win for the team. Pair with your favorite party platter foods like cheese, olives, carrots, celery and more.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- green onions
- Pepper (Optional)
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half.
- Remove the yellow yolks and place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt & paprika to the mixing bowl with the egg yolks and combine.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each egg half.
- Create football laces with the green onions.
- Your Game Day Football Deviled Eggs are now ready.