These homemade popsicles are the perfect treat for summer. If you love apple pie flavors, then you need to try these! You just might find yourself stocking the freezer with these tasty treats.
Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below.
Apple Pie Popsicles
Makes: 4 Popsicles
Prep: 10 Minutes
In Active Time: 24 hours
- 1 honey crisp apple; peeled and diced
- 1/3 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup sugar (can replace with honey)
- 2 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- Peel apple. Dice into small pieces and make sure to remove all seeds and the core.
- Place apples into a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sugar.
- In the Popsicle mold fill with apple pie Popsicle filling.
- Place in the Popsicle stick and freeze overnight.
Serve and enjoy.