Vodka Infused Peach Gummies
These Vodka Infused Peach Gummies just might give Jell-O Shots a run for their money. Make yourself a batch for your next celebration, camping trip or just a great weekend at home on the couch.
- 2-3 Bags Gummy Peaches
- 375ml Peach Vodka (half bottle)
- Poke the gummy candies onto a skewer. You can fit about 5-6 gummies per skewer.
- Place them into a large baking pan.
- Pour the vodka over the gummies.
- Let the gummy peach skewers soak for at least 10 hours. I like to make these the evening before and event. That way they soak overnight. The longer they soak, the more vodka they absorb.
Note: This recipe is easy to adapt to your favorite gummy snacks with a paring alcohol flavor.