Burnt Ends Baked Beans
Burnt Ends Baked Beans is one of the most popular barbeque summer side dishes. Try your hand at this simple recipe for your next family gathering.
- 28oz Baked Beans
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Cups Burnt Ends
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a cast iron pan or casserole dish? add all of the ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and give the baked beans a good stir.
- Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy.
Burnt Ends can also be found at Aldi.com