Avocado Egg Salad
You will love this easy to make Avocado Egg Salad. Serve on with your favorite crackers, on sliced toast or stack between two slices of bread with tomato and lettuce for a full-size sandwich.
- Avocado, pitted and sliced/cubed
- 2 tbsps. mayo
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
Optional Add Ins
- Diced Onion
- Diced Celery
- Finely Chopped Parsley or Dill
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Mix your ingredients in a bowl and serve.
- You can't get much easier than that.
Since this recipe includes Avocados, I suggest this recipe is ready to eat as soon as you make it. If you need to refrigerate for a few hours, you may want to add a little extra lemon juice.