Circus Cookie Fudge
Come join the circus! Okay, it’s called your kitchen but with several small children running around the house, let’s call it what it is. A Circus! I have three children so you can image the amount of birthday parties, school functions, family gatherings we are all involved in over the year. One of most requested treats I make is the Circus Cookie Fudge. You will love just how easy it is to make these special pink treats.
- 12 ounces Strawberry Frosting
- 12 ounces White Baking Chips
- Place the white chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring after every time, until melted and smooth. About 75-90 seconds.
- Stir in the strawberry frosting, 1 Tbsp of the sprinkles and the circus cookies.
- Smooth into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Top with remaining sprinkles.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Whenever I make fudge, I always coat the pan with Crisco and then line it with parchment paper. This helps the fudge release from the pan once it has set. I also allow it to sit out for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Use a sharp or serrated knife to cut the fudge.