Boozy Pineapple Coconut Rum Fizz
No tropical beach vacation this year? No problem, just whip up this Spiked Pineapple Coconut Rum Fizz and relax. It tastes like something you’d enjoy while sitting at a beach-side bar, watching the waves roll in!
What is a Fizz?
A Fizz is just as it sounds. Fizzy! Simply put add carbonated flavor water to any alcoholic beverage to create the Fizz in your drink. This version uses pineapple coconut juice, lime juice, golden rum, and ginger ale to add some bubbles!
Sparkling Ice is a fizzy and flavorful sparkling water without all the calories. Transport yourself to the beach with tropical pineapple and tantalizing coconut flavor.
Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Ice
- Now with colors from natural sources
- Always bursting with real fruit flavor
- Each bottle has antioxidants and vitamins
- Zero sugar
- Keto and Low Carb Friendly
You can find the Sparkling Ice flavor varieties on Amazon and or your local grocery stores including Walmart, Safeway, Target and other locations.
Note: This Spiked Pineapple Coconut Rum Fizz recipe is for one single serving. If you would like to make a larger batch, simple double or triple the recipe.
- Coconut Rum
- Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Ice
- Ice Cubes
- Pineapple Slices and Cherries (optional garnish)
- Fill a glass with ice cubes
- Pour in 1 shot of coconut rum
- Top off with coconut pineapple Sparkling Ice
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry
Serve and enjoy!