Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
Simple and delicious! You will love how easy it is to make.
Butterfinger Candy Bark
This Butterfinger Candy Bark is incredibly easy to make with only a few ingredients. Whip up a batch for family and friends or keep it all to yourself. It’s that good!
This is for a small batch. If you would like more, you will need to double the recipe.
- Chocolate Almond Bark – 4 Squares (2oz each/8oz total)
- Vanilla Almond Bark – 4 Squares (2oz each/8oz total)
- White Baking Chips – 1/4 cup x 2 (You will be using it twice)
- Butterfinger Baking Bits (a crushed-up Butterfinger candy bar also works)
- Place 4 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark in a microwave safe bowl and then add in 1/4 cup of white baking chips. Melt the chocolate mix in the microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Stir mixture in between intervals.
- Spread the Chocolate Almond mix with a spatula onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. You will want the thickness to be thin.
- Place 4 squares (2oz each/8oz total) of the White Almond Bark in a microwave safe bowl and add in a 1/4 cup of white baking chips. Melt the chocolate mix in microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Stir mixture in between intervals.
- Spread the White Almond mix on top of the already sheeted Chocolate Almond Bark. Take a butter knife or fork and swirl the White Almond mix around to lightly blend the chocolate and vanilla together. Do not over mix. You want to keep a swirled appearance to the top of your Butterfinger Candy Bark.
- Sprinkle Butterfinger Bits on top before the chocolate cools. You want the bits to stick to the wet chocolate so they don’t fall off.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours. This bark will set quickly due to how thin it is.
- Once set, you will take the tip of a sharp knife and press the tip (straight up and down) into your bark. The bark will crack very easily into pieces.
Your Butterfinger Candy Bark is now ready.
Serve and enjoy!