Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
These delicious Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots are easy to make with only a few ingredients and are the perfect seasonal dessert. Share with family and friends at your next family gathering.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
This recipe makes approximately 12 servings in as little as 20 minutes.
- 1 box (5.1 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon (more for topping the shots
- 1/3 teaspoon clove
- 3 cups milk
- whipped topping
How Do I Booze It Up?
If you would like to make your Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots for Adults, you will need to add 2 oz of RumChata Original Horchata Con Ron. Make sure to taste test. You may need a little more or a little less. That's all up to you!
Nut Free Option
Nutmeg can surely be added to these but for nut allergies you may want to keep it out of the recipe. Don’t forget to check with your guest before serving regarding any allergies.
I use a little clove and a good amount of cinnamon in these pumpkin pie pudding shots.
The flavor will remain even if you do not use the Nutmeg.
- Whisk together instant vanilla pudding and 3 cups milk until it becomes thick in texture.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and clove.
Note: If you are adding alcohol, now is your moment.
- Fill the shot cups with the pumpkin mix.
- And don’t forget to top with a whipped topping.
- Drizzle with cinnamon and top off with a graham cracker.
Your Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots are now ready.
Serve cold and enjoy.