Pumpkin Spice Latte Popsicles
Everything Pumpkin Spice Season is Here! Okay, who are we kidding! Everything Pumpkin Spice is now a year-round favorite so I thought I would try my hand at a cool, summer treat with the same great flavors and boy did I hit the jackpot. These Pumpkin Spice Latte Popsicles taste sin-sational.
Makes: 6 pops
Prep: 10 Minutes
In Active Time: 24 hours
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 shots espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar (can sub with honey)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (optional for nut allergy)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
Shortcut Tip: I love these Starbucks Espresso Doubleshot canned drinks. This is a great option if you do not own an espresso machine. This will also give you a little extra flavor when selecting Espresso & Cream or Espresso & Cream Light.
- Brew espresso from your favorite coffee bean.
- Place four espresso shots into a bowl.
- Add in pumpkin puree, sugar, and milk.
- Whisk well. If too thick add a little more milk.
- Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom. Whisk well.
- Pour into the popsicle mold.
- Place in wood sticks and freeze overnight.
You just might find yourself stockpiling these delicious pumpkin treats in the freezer, so you never run out. Give it a try! I know you will love it.