Celebrating Canada Day or just looking for a fun birthday cupcake, these Beaver Cupcakes are very easy to make and feature one of my favorite cookies, Nutter Butters!
Your kids are going to love these Beaver Cupcakes. They are so cute with edible Nutter Butter tails and Candy teeth! These are perfect to make with your kids for a fun treat or birthday party.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + additional ingredients per directions OR your favorite recipe
- Chocolate buttercream frosting in a piping bag with Wilton 1M Star Tip
- Brown M&M’s or Sugar Babies for ears
- Brown mini M&M’s for nose
- White Tic Tac mints for teeth, 2 for each cupcake
- Nutter Butter cookies for the tail, one side of cookie for each tail, cream center removed
- Sugar decorating eyes
- Bake cupcakes per recipe, cool completely
- Pipe a stacked swirl of chocolate frosting on cupcake
- Place cookie tail in the back of the cupcake with pattern side facing forward
Note: Cookie will have less weight and will stand better in the cupcake if you split cookie and use only half to represent the tail. It is up to you.
- Add eyes, ears, and nose
- Place 2 tic tac teeth just under the nose at the rim of the cupcake
Your Beaver Cupcakes are done!