Homemade Watermelon Popsicles
Cool down this Summer with one of this easy to make Homemade Watermelon Popsicles.
- 4 Cups of Seedless Watermelon, diced/cubed
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of sugar (optional)
- Place watermelon, lime juice, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to popsicle molds.
- Freeze popsicles until sold, about 4 hours
Note: You can use popsicle molds, small Dixie Cups or even small red solo cups for your molds. No need to get fancy unless you want to.
This recipe is so easy to adapt and change flavors. Swap out the Watermelon for Cantaloupe, Honeydew, or even Strawberries. You can even add a few spoons of Greek yogurt for a creamy popsicle.