Homemade Watermelon Popsicles
Cool down this Summer with one of this easy to make Homemade Watermelon Popsicles.
- 4 Cups of Seedless Watermelon, diced/cubed
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of sugar (optional)
- Place watermelon, lime juice, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to popsicle molds.
- Freeze popsicles until sold, about 4 hours
This recipe is so easy to adapt and change flavors. Swap out the Watermelon for Cantaloupe, Honeydew, or even Strawberries. You can even add a few spoons of Greek yogurt for a creamy popsicle.