Carrot Cake Oreo Cookie Balls
Love Oreo? Me, too! These Carrot Cake Oreo Cookie Balls are an easy no bake treat that require very little effort. If you are a fan of carrot cake and cream cheese together, you are going to love these fun cookie truffles.
This is such a great and simple recipe. You can switch out the Oreo Cookies for any flavor of Oreo Cookies for a delicious treat. Perfect for adding to holiday cookie tins.
- 24 Carrot Cake Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pack (8oz) of Cream Cheese
- White Almond Bark 6 Squares (2oz each/12oz total) < Dipping
- White Almond Bark 3 Squares (2oz each/9oz total) < Drizzle
- Orange Food Coloring
- In a blender or food processor, add Oreo Cookies. Pulse cookies into crumbs.
- Add in Cream Cheese block and blend together.
- Scoop into balls with a cookie scoop or roll into balls with your hands.
- Line them up on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Melt Almond Bark in a microwaveable safe bowl at 30 second intervals until fully melted
- Use a fork to dip Oreo balls until fully coated. Return dipped Oreo balls to parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Continue until all Oreo balls are fully coated.
- In a second microwaveable safe bowl, melt White Almond Bark at 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Place melted White Almond Bark in a ziplock bag. (This will be your piping bag.)
- Add a few drops of orange food coloring to make orange drizzle
- Clip the tip of the bag ever so slightly with a pair of scissors.
- Drizzle Orange Almond Bark back and forth over each Oreo ball.
- Return tray to freezer for 15 to 30 minutes
Serve and enjoy.
How To Store Cookie Balls?
Homemade cookie balls last for 4-5 days in the refrigerator covered in an airtight container. Freeze them for longer storage.
Can You Freeze Cookie Balls?
You can be freeze cookie balls in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Thaw cookie balls overnight in the refrigerator.