Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
These Hedgehog Doughnut Holes are decorated with chocolate sprinkles and are perfect for autumnal or woodland-themed celebrations.
Hedgehog Donut Holes
So easy to make and just the cutest little donut holes you have ever seen!
- Dress the top end of your doughnut hole with chocolate frosting. You can simply dip it directly into the frosting or apply it with a butter knife for a more precise application.
- I like to form a little “V” shape on the forehead to add extra cutest and character to my hedgehogs as seen in the photos.
- Dip the frosted tip of your doughnut hole into the chocolate sprinkles.
- Next, it’s time to add the face. Push in two sprinkles for the eyes and one for the nose. This is by far my favorite part, as it gives them personality.
- Repeat for however many Hedgehog Doughnut Holes you need.
NOTE: Depending on the type of doughnuts you choose to use, you may need to make “pilot holes” for the hedgehog’s facial features before inserting your sprinkles. For this, you may want to use a toothpick.