Little Blog Big Savings may earn a small commission at no cost to you via affiliate links including Amazon. All deals within this site are Limited Time Offers and are subject to change without notice. Affiliate Disclosure
These amazing chicken wings are very juicy and full of lemon pepper flavor and is Keto, Low Carb Friendly in case you were wondering. Easy to make and perfect to serve up at your next game day gathering.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
This recipe is Keto-Friendly. So simple to make you will love these chicken wings as a quick mid-week meal.
- 2lbs chicken wings
- 5 tsp true lemon (dehydrated lemon zest)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or baking powder)
- Place wings on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove wings from the oven and coat in the lemon pepper mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 mins.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Note: Use baking powder instead of almond flour for crispier wings.